Summer babies bring spring showers, and since spring is just around the corner I wanted to share some fun baby shower inspiration and DIY ideas for all of you throwing spring showers.
1. Make it rain with cute raindrop garland and similar “shower” details. The clouds on the straws are super cute too! (via Fiskars)
2. Blooms make the perfect favor at spring showers. (via Hostess with the Mostess)
3. Use rain boots as floral containers for your table centerpieces. (via Kara’s Party Ideas)
4. Have an ‘in bloom’ theme with lots of pretty paper flower decor. (via Icing Designs)
5. Upside down parasols or colorful umbrellas make for unique and fun spring shower decor. (via Piccoli Elfi)
These would also all make for fun ideas for a ‘baby sprinkle’ too, don’t you think?