Summer babies bring spring showers, and since spring is just around the corner I wanted to share some fun baby shower inspiration and DIY ideas for all of you throwing spring showers.
1. Make it rain with cute raindrop garland and similar “shower” details. The clouds on the straws are super cute too! (via Fiskars)
2. Blooms make the perfect favor at spring showers. (via Hostess with the Mostess)
3. Use rain boots as floral containers for your table centerpieces. (via Kara’s Party Ideas)
4. Have an ‘in bloom’ theme with lots of pretty paper flower decor. (via Icing Designs)
5. Upside down parasols or colorful umbrellas make for unique and fun spring shower decor. (via Piccoli Elfi)
These would also all make for fun ideas for a ‘baby sprinkle’ too, don’t you think?
About Chandra Fredrick
Living in Los Angeles with her talented actor husband Jonathan and toddler son Charlie, Chandra blogs daily at Oh Lovely Day, sharing inspiration for wedding, home, and child. When she's not writing, Chandra is treasure hunting at flea markets for her home and event rental company Gilded Rentals and being a mom to a very active 3 year old. She also enjoys DIY'ing and decorating her new home and eating at the LA Farmers' Market with her family.